You can follow the UCI race team at the web links:
- webpage: http://sites.uci.edu/uciracing/
- instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uciracing/
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uciracing/
- linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/7467197
This video shows the initial testing of UCI’s entry for the 2016 SAE Mini-Baja competition.
See Epsilon at the 2015 LA Auto Show. This former FSAE racecar is now UCI’s research vehicle for an innovative torque-vectoring electric drive system. The body is by a team at the Art Institute of Orange County.
UCI’s 2015 race team at the Winter Design Review. On the left is Zeta an all-electric Formula SAE racecar that will compete at the UCI Energy Invitational, and on the right is Savage which is a combustion engine driven FSAE racecar that will compete at FSAE Lincoln in Nebraska
The aluminum body developed at Art Institute for our monocoque racecar Phantom on display in the Engineering Gateway building at UCI.
Here is another look.
The UCI summer program Introduction to Racecar Engineering concluded with a track day on Saturday, August 3. Select this link to see slideshows of the activities.
1. Introduction to the video series:
2. An overview of race car engineering:
3. Principles of suspension design:
4. Discussion of shock absorbers:
5. More on suspension design: